Thursday, February 2, 2012

FEATURED FOOD BLOG OF THE WEEK


Cherry Rippled Vanilla Frozen Yogurt



FEATURED FOOD BLOG OF THE WEEK


Patricia Scarpin never ceases to amaze me with her absolutely delightful recipes on her
Technicolor Kitchen Food Blog.  I have been a fan of Patricia and her Food Blog for three years now.  What I love so much about her Blog is her finesse in photography, making everything she creates look like something to die for.  I have included one of her gorgeous photos above to give you an example of what I am talking about, and what you will have to look forward to when you visit her outstanding Blog.  The first taste that I ever had at Patricia's Blog was a recipe of hers for Lime and Macadamia Fudge.  When I first saw the photo I knew immediately that it was something I had to make immediately.  Be sure to check the recipe out when you have the time to have a look at Patricia's Blog.  Also you will find the recipe for the above on her Blog as well.

Enjoy!

Patti



1 comment: